After failing to wow Booth readers with lead single I Know Ya Type, Donnis needs a real Knockout of a single in order to get readers amped for his label’s latest project. Today, the ATL emcee returns to our pages with a fresh song release he thinks just might fit the bill. With a dancefloor-oriented style and lyrics centered around the female anatomy, this joint isn’t a dramatic departure from Donnis’ recent work, but it’s hard to argue with the execution. Credenza‘s sampled beat has a slinky, exotic appeal, and the Back That Azz Up-inspired hook should help draw in fans of club music and bouncing posteriors. But enough out of me—are you feeling it? If so, you’ll find plenty more where this came from on Fool’s Gold Presents: Loosies (Deluxe Edtion), set to hit iTunes tomorrow, December 18.
Written by richard on 12/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.