After failing to wow Booth readers with lead single I Know Ya Type, Donnis needs a real Knockout of a single in order to get readers amped for his label’s latest project. Today, the ATL emcee returns to our pages with a fresh song release he thinks just might fit the bill. With a dancefloor-oriented style and lyrics centered around the female anatomy, this joint isn’t a dramatic departure from Donnis’ recent work, but it’s hard to argue with the execution. Credenza‘s sampled beat has a slinky, exotic appeal, and the Back That Azz Up-inspired hook should help draw in fans of club music and bouncing posteriors. But enough out of me—are you feeling it? If so, you’ll find plenty more where this came from on Fool’s Gold Presents: Loosies (Deluxe Edtion), set to hit iTunes tomorrow, December 18.
Written by richard on 12/17/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.