I wouldn’t have pegged Donnis for a lover of Sanrio’s flagship character, but it’s true: the ATL spitter is a Hello Kitty fanatic. Oh? The “kitty” the freestyle series alum‘s greeting on his club-ready new EP single isn’t of the adorable cartoon variety? Well sh*t, that explains those incongruous references to “ass and t*tties.” Released along with fittingly risqué visuals by Jerome D, this pole-dancer’s anthem finds the former Atlantic signee (he’s now back on Fool’s Gold) letting some bills fly as he admires female anatomy at his local gentleman’s club. The rhymes he drops over Gods Paparazzi‘s stark, minimalistic synth/808 production are hardly Shakespeare (Old Bill never wrote a sonnet to a stripper, though, so who’s to say?), but anyone who can appreciate a good single entendre is sure to crack a smile at lines like, “My d**k’s a ruler, I know her measurements / That sex good, I call it sexcellent.” Feeling it? Break Hundreds and Hearts has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.