Most men aren’t looking for a good girl in the club and Donnis is ready to let somebody else’s good girl go bad with him at the club, in the bedroom and other locations as expressed though his new track, Bad As She Wanna Be. The ATL emcee also doesn’t have soft words for anybody that is jealous or sad over their girl leaving them for him, creating an anti-love and pro-fornication gentlemen’s establishment joint. The Gods Paparazzi produced track mixes in heavy bass, a dry snare, and some light layers which signals that the track is more for women than it is men. Donnis even goes as far as painting a picture of a woman riding the white horse – cocaine – while he’s getting weeded up. No doubt about it, this one’s pure hedonism. Wanna Be Bad is part of Donnis’ Snack Pack v.1, a series that is going to see several other singles released in the near future.
Written by JC Poppe on 01/11/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.