Most men aren’t looking for a good girl in the club and Donnis is ready to let somebody else’s good girl go bad with him at the club, in the bedroom and other locations as expressed though his new track, Bad As She Wanna Be. The ATL emcee also doesn’t have soft words for anybody that is jealous or sad over their girl leaving them for him, creating an anti-love and pro-fornication gentlemen’s establishment joint. The Gods Paparazzi produced track mixes in heavy bass, a dry snare, and some light layers which signals that the track is more for women than it is men. Donnis even goes as far as painting a picture of a woman riding the white horse – cocaine – while he’s getting weeded up. No doubt about it, this one’s pure hedonism. Wanna Be Bad is part of Donnis’ Snack Pack v.1, a series that is going to see several other singles released in the near future.
Written by JC Poppe on 01/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.