Most men aren’t looking for a good girl in the club and Donnis is ready to let somebody else’s good girl go bad with him at the club, in the bedroom and other locations as expressed though his new track, Bad As She Wanna Be. The ATL emcee also doesn’t have soft words for anybody that is jealous or sad over their girl leaving them for him, creating an anti-love and pro-fornication gentlemen’s establishment joint. The Gods Paparazzi produced track mixes in heavy bass, a dry snare, and some light layers which signals that the track is more for women than it is men. Donnis even goes as far as painting a picture of a woman riding the white horse – cocaine – while he’s getting weeded up. No doubt about it, this one’s pure hedonism. Wanna Be Bad is part of Donnis’ Snack Pack v.1, a series that is going to see several other singles released in the near future.
Written by JC Poppe on 01/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.