Most men aren’t looking for a good girl in the club and Donnis is ready to let somebody else’s good girl go bad with him at the club, in the bedroom and other locations as expressed though his new track, Bad As She Wanna Be. The ATL emcee also doesn’t have soft words for anybody that is jealous or sad over their girl leaving them for him, creating an anti-love and pro-fornication gentlemen’s establishment joint. The Gods Paparazzi produced track mixes in heavy bass, a dry snare, and some light layers which signals that the track is more for women than it is men. Donnis even goes as far as painting a picture of a woman riding the white horse – cocaine – while he’s getting weeded up. No doubt about it, this one’s pure hedonism. Wanna Be Bad is part of Donnis’ Snack Pack v.1, a series that is going to see several other singles released in the near future.
Written by JC Poppe on 01/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.