Since the conclusion of this past season’s Making The Band, both Danity Kane and Day26 have enjoyed the thrill of releasing a #1 album. Semi-forgotten, however, is solo pop singer Donnie Klang, who released his debut single, Take You There, on the eve of the final episode. As evidenced during the show’s airing, all three acts were able to work and record with talented producer, Seven Aurelius, but since the show has wrapped, both Donny and 7 have continued to make new records. A result of their collaborative efforts is the new song, Rolling Stone, which places Klang’s wide ranging vocals over a guitar-based, futuristic-synthesizer beat. With more music like this, “semi-forgotten” will be an afterthought.
This track has been taken down at the request of the label
Listen to More: Donnie Klang
Written by DJ Z on 05/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take You There ft. P. Diddy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.