Since the conclusion of this past season’s Making The Band, both Danity Kane and Day26 have enjoyed the thrill of releasing a #1 album. Semi-forgotten, however, is solo pop singer Donnie Klang, who released his debut single, Take You There, on the eve of the final episode. As evidenced during the show’s airing, all three acts were able to work and record with talented producer, Seven Aurelius, but since the show has wrapped, both Donny and 7 have continued to make new records. A result of their collaborative efforts is the new song, Rolling Stone, which places Klang’s wide ranging vocals over a guitar-based, futuristic-synthesizer beat. With more music like this, “semi-forgotten” will be an afterthought.
This track has been taken down at the request of the label
Written by DJ Z on 05/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take You There ft. P. Diddy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.