Since the conclusion of this past season’s Making The Band, both Danity Kane and Day26 have enjoyed the thrill of releasing a #1 album. Semi-forgotten, however, is solo pop singer Donnie Klang, who released his debut single, Take You There, on the eve of the final episode. As evidenced during the show’s airing, all three acts were able to work and record with talented producer, Seven Aurelius, but since the show has wrapped, both Donny and 7 have continued to make new records. A result of their collaborative efforts is the new song, Rolling Stone, which places Klang’s wide ranging vocals over a guitar-based, futuristic-synthesizer beat. With more music like this, “semi-forgotten” will be an afterthought.
This track has been taken down at the request of the label
Written by DJ Z on 05/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take You There ft. P. Diddy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.