Since the conclusion of this past season’s Making The Band, both Danity Kane and Day26 have enjoyed the thrill of releasing a #1 album. Semi-forgotten, however, is solo pop singer Donnie Klang, who released his debut single, Take You There, on the eve of the final episode. As evidenced during the show’s airing, all three acts were able to work and record with talented producer, Seven Aurelius, but since the show has wrapped, both Donny and 7 have continued to make new records. A result of their collaborative efforts is the new song, Rolling Stone, which places Klang’s wide ranging vocals over a guitar-based, futuristic-synthesizer beat. With more music like this, “semi-forgotten” will be an afterthought.
This track has been taken down at the request of the label
Written by DJ Z on 05/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take You There ft. P. Diddy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.