Since the conclusion of this past season’s Making The Band, both Danity Kane and Day26 have enjoyed the thrill of releasing a #1 album. Semi-forgotten, however, is solo pop singer Donnie Klang, who released his debut single, Take You There, on the eve of the final episode. As evidenced during the show’s airing, all three acts were able to work and record with talented producer, Seven Aurelius, but since the show has wrapped, both Donny and 7 have continued to make new records. A result of their collaborative efforts is the new song, Rolling Stone, which places Klang’s wide ranging vocals over a guitar-based, futuristic-synthesizer beat. With more music like this, “semi-forgotten” will be an afterthought.
This track has been taken down at the request of the label
Listen to More: Donnie Klang
Written by DJ Z on 05/5/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take You There ft. P. Diddy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.