On Sunday evening, MTV aired the season finale of Making The Band 4 (Season 2). Through the nine episode season, the world watched the dramatic recording process (and the dramatic non-recording process) of Danity Kane and Day26, as well as solo singer Donnie Klang (known to many as just Donnie J.). Using the show as a promotional tool, Danity Kane released their album on March 18 and Day26 is set to release their album tomorrow, March 25. But what about Donnie, you ask? Well, the 23-year-old’s debut single, Take You There, has arrived and features boss Diddy (who contributes ad libs and 16 solid bars), as well as production from the Soul Diggaz. Klang’s Bad Boy debut, Come Into My World, does not currently have a release date.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.