On Sunday evening, MTV aired the season finale of Making The Band 4 (Season 2). Through the nine episode season, the world watched the dramatic recording process (and the dramatic non-recording process) of Danity Kane and Day26, as well as solo singer Donnie Klang (known to many as just Donnie J.). Using the show as a promotional tool, Danity Kane released their album on March 18 and Day26 is set to release their album tomorrow, March 25. But what about Donnie, you ask? Well, the 23-year-old’s debut single, Take You There, has arrived and features boss Diddy (who contributes ad libs and 16 solid bars), as well as production from the Soul Diggaz. Klang’s Bad Boy debut, Come Into My World, does not currently have a release date.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)