On Sunday evening, MTV aired the season finale of Making The Band 4 (Season 2). Through the nine episode season, the world watched the dramatic recording process (and the dramatic non-recording process) of Danity Kane and Day26, as well as solo singer Donnie Klang (known to many as just Donnie J.). Using the show as a promotional tool, Danity Kane released their album on March 18 and Day26 is set to release their album tomorrow, March 25. But what about Donnie, you ask? Well, the 23-year-old’s debut single, Take You There, has arrived and features boss Diddy (who contributes ad libs and 16 solid bars), as well as production from the Soul Diggaz. Klang’s Bad Boy debut, Come Into My World, does not currently have a release date.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.