On Sunday evening, MTV aired the season finale of Making The Band 4 (Season 2). Through the nine episode season, the world watched the dramatic recording process (and the dramatic non-recording process) of Danity Kane and Day26, as well as solo singer Donnie Klang (known to many as just Donnie J.). Using the show as a promotional tool, Danity Kane released their album on March 18 and Day26 is set to release their album tomorrow, March 25. But what about Donnie, you ask? Well, the 23-year-old’s debut single, Take You There, has arrived and features boss Diddy (who contributes ad libs and 16 solid bars), as well as production from the Soul Diggaz. Klang’s Bad Boy debut, Come Into My World, does not currently have a release date.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.