Donell Jones’ last Booth feature, summer 2010’s Love Like This, saw the veteran crooner seeking to convince the object of his affection—and, perhaps, himself—that his player days were behind him. Fast-forward two-plus years, and I’m happy to say that he’s held fast to his pledges of commitment and fidelity. On a freshly-released promotional single, the eOne signee tells his steady girl that he has every intention of spending Forever with her. As usual, the artist self-produces the cut, backing his earnest vocal performance with scintillating synths and deft guitar work. This romantic jam isn’t attached to a larger set but, if it’s whet your appetite for more of Donell Jones’ time-tested R&B stylings, you can keep it locked to our front page for all the latest.
Written by richard on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.