Donell Jones’ last Booth feature, summer 2010’s Love Like This, saw the veteran crooner seeking to convince the object of his affection—and, perhaps, himself—that his player days were behind him. Fast-forward two-plus years, and I’m happy to say that he’s held fast to his pledges of commitment and fidelity. On a freshly-released promotional single, the eOne signee tells his steady girl that he has every intention of spending Forever with her. As usual, the artist self-produces the cut, backing his earnest vocal performance with scintillating synths and deft guitar work. This romantic jam isn’t attached to a larger set but, if it’s whet your appetite for more of Donell Jones’ time-tested R&B stylings, you can keep it locked to our front page for all the latest.
Written by richard on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.