Donell Jones’ last Booth feature, summer 2010’s Love Like This, saw the veteran crooner seeking to convince the object of his affection—and, perhaps, himself—that his player days were behind him. Fast-forward two-plus years, and I’m happy to say that he’s held fast to his pledges of commitment and fidelity. On a freshly-released promotional single, the eOne signee tells his steady girl that he has every intention of spending Forever with her. As usual, the artist self-produces the cut, backing his earnest vocal performance with scintillating synths and deft guitar work. This romantic jam isn’t attached to a larger set but, if it’s whet your appetite for more of Donell Jones’ time-tested R&B stylings, you can keep it locked to our front page for all the latest.
Written by richard on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.