On her debut single, Dondria sang of a boy who she just couldn’t stop thinking about. As we have pointed out quite often inside the Booth, however, the best-laid plans almost always end up going astray; tired of this boy’s selfish ways, Phatfffat has kicked him to the curb, exclaiming “Boy Stop!” Featuring an old-school sound with new-school appeal, the song boasts a guest feature from So So Def labelmate Bow Wow, who spits arguably one of his strongest verses since… ever. On the production end, label boss Jermaine Dupri takes a trip back in the day, channeling his inner Kriss Kross. Boy Stop is a potential single from Dondria’s debut album, Dondria vs. Phatfffat, currently set to drop in the second quarter of ‘09.
Written by Burmy on 11/18/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.