With the exception of Allen Iverson, a single that pretty much everyone in the Booth recognized as stellar, Don Trip‘s Booth features to date have been polarizing, with some digging the Memphis buzzmaker’s trunk-banging Southern style and others detesting it. With the latest single off his forthcoming street album, it’s the same story; if you loved the man’s previous work, you’ll Prolly love this joint. And if the opposite is true, well, the artist didn’t give much of a f**k about you to begin with. Kicked off with a dramatic reading from Bill Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet (No, I am not sh*tting you.), the record finds the rapper waxing poetic about bad b**tches, limo rides and big money over the hi-hat-heavy street production of Young Ladd. So, readers, are you loving Trip’s latest trap anthem? If so, then you won’t want to miss the rest of the fresh tunes set for inclusion on new mixtape Help Is on the Way, scheduled for release October 31. In addition, stay tuned for details on the artist’s forthcoming, currently-untitled/unscheduled Interscope debut.
Written by richard on 09/7/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.