With the exception of Allen Iverson, a single that pretty much everyone in the Booth recognized as stellar, Don Trip‘s Booth features to date have been polarizing, with some digging the Memphis buzzmaker’s trunk-banging Southern style and others detesting it. With the latest single off his forthcoming street album, it’s the same story; if you loved the man’s previous work, you’ll Prolly love this joint. And if the opposite is true, well, the artist didn’t give much of a f**k about you to begin with. Kicked off with a dramatic reading from Bill Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet (No, I am not sh*tting you.), the record finds the rapper waxing poetic about bad b**tches, limo rides and big money over the hi-hat-heavy street production of Young Ladd. So, readers, are you loving Trip’s latest trap anthem? If so, then you won’t want to miss the rest of the fresh tunes set for inclusion on new mixtape Help Is on the Way, scheduled for release October 31. In addition, stay tuned for details on the artist’s forthcoming, currently-untitled/unscheduled Interscope debut.
Written by richard on 09/7/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.