Just one week after lighting the fuse on their collaborative debut with the grimy, hard-hitting Ape Sh*t, Donwill and Dash Speaks of Don Speaks return with another fresh single off the set. A thoughtful look at “the morning after,” My My My is about as different from its predecessor as you could imagine. Speak cooks up a quietly gorgeous piano-loop beat to accompany the Tanya Morgan emcee as he spits eminently relatable bars about the aftermath of a turnt-up night on the town. Scoop ties the record together with a delicate guest chorus. The duo’s self-titled debut is slated to drop digitally on Tuesday, August 5. In the meantime, of course, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ape Sh*t" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.