Just one week after lighting the fuse on their collaborative debut with the grimy, hard-hitting Ape Sh*t, Donwill and Dash Speaks of Don Speaks return with another fresh single off the set. A thoughtful look at “the morning after,” My My My is about as different from its predecessor as you could imagine. Speak cooks up a quietly gorgeous piano-loop beat to accompany the Tanya Morgan emcee as he spits eminently relatable bars about the aftermath of a turnt-up night on the town. Scoop ties the record together with a delicate guest chorus. The duo’s self-titled debut is slated to drop digitally on Tuesday, August 5. In the meantime, of course, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ape Sh*t" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)