Coming to theaters April 29, the latest entry in the Fast and the Furious franchise will feature a star-studded urban music soundtrack. Don Omar‘s contribution to Fast Five, a remix of a record originally featured on 2009 LP iDon, finds the reggaeton heavyweight hooking up with Busta Rhymes, Reek Da Villian and J-Doe to show listeners “How We Roll,” backed by the hard-hitting production of Lex & Robin. For more street-ready tunes, check out the Fast Five soundtrack when it drops May 5.
Written by richard on 04/25/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.