Coming to theaters April 29, the latest entry in the Fast and the Furious franchise will feature a star-studded urban music soundtrack. Don Omar‘s contribution to Fast Five, a remix of a record originally featured on 2009 LP iDon, finds the reggaeton heavyweight hooking up with Busta Rhymes, Reek Da Villian and J-Doe to show listeners “How We Roll,” backed by the hard-hitting production of Lex & Robin. For more street-ready tunes, check out the Fast Five soundtrack when it drops May 5.
Written by richard on 04/25/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.