Coming to theaters April 29, the latest entry in the Fast and the Furious franchise will feature a star-studded urban music soundtrack. Don Omar‘s contribution to Fast Five, a remix of a record originally featured on 2009 LP iDon, finds the reggaeton heavyweight hooking up with Busta Rhymes, Reek Da Villian and J-Doe to show listeners “How We Roll,” backed by the hard-hitting production of Lex & Robin. For more street-ready tunes, check out the Fast Five soundtrack when it drops May 5.
Written by richard on 04/25/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.