At the top of the month, Traxx Trigga made his Booth debut as a solo artist with Co-Kane, a reader-acclaimed standout off his next street album. Today, the Jersey representative returns with a fresh single off the same project, but this time around he’s performing under his legal moniker, Don Michael Jr. Sure, the change-up is a little confusing, but No Seats At The Top proves that a dope artist by any other name still sounds as sweet. The Screwface signee once again handles production as well as mic duties, creating a moody choral-synth beat to accompany his forceful, yet self-assured commentary on the hustle. Released May 20, Don’s Threeday LP is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
Screwface World Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Bread" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.