At the top of the month, Traxx Trigga made his Booth debut as a solo artist with Co-Kane, a reader-acclaimed standout off his next street album. Today, the Jersey representative returns with a fresh single off the same project, but this time around he’s performing under his legal moniker, Don Michael Jr. Sure, the change-up is a little confusing, but No Seats At The Top proves that a dope artist by any other name still sounds as sweet. The Screwface signee once again handles production as well as mic duties, creating a moody choral-synth beat to accompany his forceful, yet self-assured commentary on the hustle. Released May 20, Don’s Threeday LP is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
Screwface World Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Bread" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.