At the top of the month, Traxx Trigga made his Booth debut as a solo artist with Co-Kane, a reader-acclaimed standout off his next street album. Today, the Jersey representative returns with a fresh single off the same project, but this time around he’s performing under his legal moniker, Don Michael Jr. Sure, the change-up is a little confusing, but No Seats At The Top proves that a dope artist by any other name still sounds as sweet. The Screwface signee once again handles production as well as mic duties, creating a moody choral-synth beat to accompany his forceful, yet self-assured commentary on the hustle. Released May 20, Don’s Threeday LP is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
Screwface World Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Bread" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.