The 190th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Dominique Larue, the Ohio native previously heard on the reader-acclaimed HerStory EP. The first artist to contribute a second entry to our series (she also brought us entry 141, This Ends Now), the Famous Records/Universal femcee spits over Madlib instrumental entitled Red, Black & Green Showcase on her brand new, exclusive No Rules freestyle. Larue is currently working on two forthcoming projects, one produced by Severe and the other produced by drielb; keep it locked for further details!
For the remainder of the summer, we will be running our freestyle series on a “lite” Monday/Wednesday schedule. Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 07/13/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall '96" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.