The 190th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Dominique Larue, the Ohio native previously heard on the reader-acclaimed HerStory EP. The first artist to contribute a second entry to our series (she also brought us entry 141, This Ends Now), the Famous Records/Universal femcee spits over Madlib instrumental entitled Red, Black & Green Showcase on her brand new, exclusive No Rules freestyle. Larue is currently working on two forthcoming projects, one produced by Severe and the other produced by drielb; keep it locked for further details!
For the remainder of the summer, we will be running our freestyle series on a “lite” Monday/Wednesday schedule. Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall '96" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.