Introduced to our pages with January 2013’s reader-approved farmtownsong, Connecticut buzzmaker Dom McLemmon makes his long-awaited return to the Booth with a brand new promotional single. Lyrically, King Motherf*cker is as abrasive as the title implies—at least, it starts off that way. After a haughty, defiant kiss-off to the music industry, he takes a bong rip and drifts off into a blunted series of metaphysical ruminations. Russell Boring contributes some ethereal outro and backing vocals, joining Dom over his own pensive, slow-rolling production. Romil provides additional instrumental support. This record isn’t attached to a larger set but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 07/3/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.