Introduced to our pages with January 2013’s reader-approved farmtownsong, Connecticut buzzmaker Dom McLemmon makes his long-awaited return to the Booth with a brand new promotional single. Lyrically, King Motherf*cker is as abrasive as the title implies—at least, it starts off that way. After a haughty, defiant kiss-off to the music industry, he takes a bong rip and drifts off into a blunted series of metaphysical ruminations. Russell Boring contributes some ethereal outro and backing vocals, joining Dom over his own pensive, slow-rolling production. Romil provides additional instrumental support. This record isn’t attached to a larger set but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 07/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.