Introduced to our pages with January 2013’s reader-approved farmtownsong, Connecticut buzzmaker Dom McLemmon makes his long-awaited return to the Booth with a brand new promotional single. Lyrically, King Motherf*cker is as abrasive as the title implies—at least, it starts off that way. After a haughty, defiant kiss-off to the music industry, he takes a bong rip and drifts off into a blunted series of metaphysical ruminations. Russell Boring contributes some ethereal outro and backing vocals, joining Dom over his own pensive, slow-rolling production. Romil provides additional instrumental support. This record isn’t attached to a larger set but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 07/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.