Every artist, no matter how big or how small, can always use good press. It is for this reason why Twitter has become one of the most important social media tools for all recording artists. And nobody understands the importance of social media more than Booth newcomer, Dom McLennon. At the tail end of last week, the Northeast emcee released farmtownsong, a new cut that serves as a thank you to everyone who made #VOTEFORDOM2013 a trending topic in Connecticut; and what a thank you the offering is. Matching the laid-back vibe of the breezy, Stan The Beatsmith production, McLennon engages listeners with a casual, yet fluid flow, which, while undoubtedly simple, will definitely have you vibin’ from start to finish. farmtownsong is not (yet) a part of larger body of work, but we recommend taking a peek at his album, LIVN, released last summer, if you are in search of more chill tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King Motherf**ker" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.