Still haven’t checked out Dom Kennedy‘s latest project? Whatever the reason for your hesitation, a listen to staff-selected standout cut We Ball should be just the thing to convince you to give it a listen. On this braggadocio-soaked jam, Chase N Cashe‘s glimmering sample work backs the West Coast rhymesayer and Golden State wunderkind Kendrick Lamar as they celebrate just a few of their many fly qualities. Released last week, The Yellow Abum is available now for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hard Work (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.