With assistance from T-Pain and Tay Dizm, rapper Dolla has received considerable mainstream airplay courtesy of his debut single, Who The…Is That. On the street cut Dope Man which we recently featured, Dolla is accompanied by a gangsta verse from Jim Jones and a catchy hook featuring a chorus of children. However, on the newest buzz track, Loud Mouth, Dolla easily handles the job all by himself. Using a dark edge and an organ-bass sample, producer Julian Bunetta sets the scene for Dolla to release some pent up anger (knock knock, Cool & Dre you have production company). With plenty of support behind him, Dolla could be the first Konvict artist not named Akon or T-Pain to release an album; A Dolla and A Dream is set to drop this May.
Written by Burmy on 02/14/08
Submit your Rating
The Gang Ent./Konvict Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who Is That ft. Akon & T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.