Coming from Northside Queens, D.O.E. is the next talent to come up under Timbaland‘s Mosley Music Group. The MC was signed to Beat Club Records (Timbo’s previous label venture) before it disbanded, and has been patiently awaiting his time to shine, having released several mixtapes (most notably including a Scott Storch diss) locally in the meantime. Now D.O.E. is stepping into the limelight (which he is sharing with his crew, the Northside Rydaz) on his newest buzz single, Till My Death Day, which is basically an old-schoolesque East Coast cut about the rawness of hood life, and how to remain loyal to the game. This won’t be the chart hit that Mosley Music is used to churning out, but it will still be bumping in the underground and on mixtapes, just like every street single should.
Written by Burmy on 07/27/07
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music Group/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mash It Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.