Coming from Northside Queens, D.O.E. is the next talent to come up under Timbaland‘s Mosley Music Group. The MC was signed to Beat Club Records (Timbo’s previous label venture) before it disbanded, and has been patiently awaiting his time to shine, having released several mixtapes (most notably including a Scott Storch diss) locally in the meantime. Now D.O.E. is stepping into the limelight (which he is sharing with his crew, the Northside Rydaz) on his newest buzz single, Till My Death Day, which is basically an old-schoolesque East Coast cut about the rawness of hood life, and how to remain loyal to the game. This won’t be the chart hit that Mosley Music is used to churning out, but it will still be bumping in the underground and on mixtapes, just like every street single should.
Written by Burmy on 07/27/07
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music Group/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mash It Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.