Coming from Northside Queens, D.O.E. is the next talent to come up under Timbaland‘s Mosley Music Group. The MC was signed to Beat Club Records (Timbo’s previous label venture) before it disbanded, and has been patiently awaiting his time to shine, having released several mixtapes (most notably including a Scott Storch diss) locally in the meantime. Now D.O.E. is stepping into the limelight (which he is sharing with his crew, the Northside Rydaz) on his newest buzz single, Till My Death Day, which is basically an old-schoolesque East Coast cut about the rawness of hood life, and how to remain loyal to the game. This won’t be the chart hit that Mosley Music is used to churning out, but it will still be bumping in the underground and on mixtapes, just like every street single should.
Written by Burmy on 07/27/07
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music Group/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mash It Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.