Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the worst wingman of all time. On his first Booth feature and latest single, Toronto emcee D.O. (not to be confused with this previously-featured D.O., a Denver native) draws a homey’s attention to a beautiful girl across the room, stating “I think She Likes You... but she love me!” Backed by the street-ready boardwork of Nova Scotian vet Classified, this joint is set for inclusion on forthcoming full-length Heavy in the Game, scheduled to hit record store shelves and online retailers in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Size Feeling" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.