Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the worst wingman of all time. On his first Booth feature and latest single, Toronto emcee D.O. (not to be confused with this previously-featured D.O., a Denver native) draws a homey’s attention to a beautiful girl across the room, stating “I think She Likes You... but she love me!” Backed by the street-ready boardwork of Nova Scotian vet Classified, this joint is set for inclusion on forthcoming full-length Heavy in the Game, scheduled to hit record store shelves and online retailers in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Size Feeling" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.