Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the worst wingman of all time. On his first Booth feature and latest single, Toronto emcee D.O. (not to be confused with this previously-featured D.O., a Denver native) draws a homey’s attention to a beautiful girl across the room, stating “I think She Likes You... but she love me!” Backed by the street-ready boardwork of Nova Scotian vet Classified, this joint is set for inclusion on forthcoming full-length Heavy in the Game, scheduled to hit record store shelves and online retailers in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Size Feeling" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)