Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the worst wingman of all time. On his first Booth feature and latest single, Toronto emcee D.O. (not to be confused with this previously-featured D.O., a Denver native) draws a homey’s attention to a beautiful girl across the room, stating “I think She Likes You... but she love me!” Backed by the street-ready boardwork of Nova Scotian vet Classified, this joint is set for inclusion on forthcoming full-length Heavy in the Game, scheduled to hit record store shelves and online retailers in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Size Feeling" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.