Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the worst wingman of all time. On his first Booth feature and latest single, Toronto emcee D.O. (not to be confused with this previously-featured D.O., a Denver native) draws a homey’s attention to a beautiful girl across the room, stating “I think She Likes You... but she love me!” Backed by the street-ready boardwork of Nova Scotian vet Classified, this joint is set for inclusion on forthcoming full-length Heavy in the Game, scheduled to hit record store shelves and online retailers in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Size Feeling" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.