It’s only been a little more than a week since D.O. was featured with Capture the Moonlight, but he has already returned with another fresh record. Hey, I’m not complaining; his stuff Never Gets Old. Here, Classified whips up a vibrant, hard-hitting instrumental doused with an array of effects, and featuring drums that set the tone perfectly. With the colorful beat behind them, D.O and his guest, Maestro Fresh Wes, spit some party-centered bars, but their energy and stalwart flows give the song a more authentic, substantial feel than your typical party cut. Like Capture The Moonlight, this jam will appear on D’s forthcoming album, Down Home, due out April 22.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.