It’s only been a little more than a week since D.O. was featured with Capture the Moonlight, but he has already returned with another fresh record. Hey, I’m not complaining; his stuff Never Gets Old. Here, Classified whips up a vibrant, hard-hitting instrumental doused with an array of effects, and featuring drums that set the tone perfectly. With the colorful beat behind them, D.O and his guest, Maestro Fresh Wes, spit some party-centered bars, but their energy and stalwart flows give the song a more authentic, substantial feel than your typical party cut. Like Capture The Moonlight, this jam will appear on D’s forthcoming album, Down Home, due out April 22.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/7/14
In conjunction with the project's release to iTunes on Tuesday, April 22, Toronto rhymesayer D.O. (Defy the Odds) is offering up his Down Home LP for free, full streaming exclusively in The DJBooth. The album packs 10...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes You" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.