It’s only been a little more than a week since D.O. was featured with Capture the Moonlight, but he has already returned with another fresh record. Hey, I’m not complaining; his stuff Never Gets Old. Here, Classified whips up a vibrant, hard-hitting instrumental doused with an array of effects, and featuring drums that set the tone perfectly. With the colorful beat behind them, D.O and his guest, Maestro Fresh Wes, spit some party-centered bars, but their energy and stalwart flows give the song a more authentic, substantial feel than your typical party cut. Like Capture The Moonlight, this jam will appear on D’s forthcoming album, Down Home, due out April 22.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/7/14
In conjunction with the project's release to iTunes on Tuesday, April 22, Toronto rhymesayer D.O. (Defy the Odds) is offering up his Down Home LP for free, full streaming exclusively in The DJBooth. The album packs 10...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes You" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.