It’s only been a little more than a week since D.O. was featured with Capture the Moonlight, but he has already returned with another fresh record. Hey, I’m not complaining; his stuff Never Gets Old. Here, Classified whips up a vibrant, hard-hitting instrumental doused with an array of effects, and featuring drums that set the tone perfectly. With the colorful beat behind them, D.O and his guest, Maestro Fresh Wes, spit some party-centered bars, but their energy and stalwart flows give the song a more authentic, substantial feel than your typical party cut. Like Capture The Moonlight, this jam will appear on D’s forthcoming album, Down Home, due out April 22.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.