It’s only been a little more than a week since D.O. was featured with Capture the Moonlight, but he has already returned with another fresh record. Hey, I’m not complaining; his stuff Never Gets Old. Here, Classified whips up a vibrant, hard-hitting instrumental doused with an array of effects, and featuring drums that set the tone perfectly. With the colorful beat behind them, D.O and his guest, Maestro Fresh Wes, spit some party-centered bars, but their energy and stalwart flows give the song a more authentic, substantial feel than your typical party cut. Like Capture The Moonlight, this jam will appear on D’s forthcoming album, Down Home, due out April 22.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.