While Durte Musik Prahduckshun‘s last feature found them grappling with the squawks and pecks of Angry Birds, the proverbial fury of women scorned isn’t enough to keep the crew from seeking out their company (and, occasionally, scorning them). DMP’s latest single, making its world premiere as entry #13 in DJBooth and Event Electronics’ 20/20 Music Series, finds the Nottz-fronted ensemble detailing what fellas will go through To Be Loved. Over the heavyweight producer’s eccentrically catchy beat, sampled from an unknown rendition of Jackie Wilson’s classic song of the same title, emcees Bigshot Manceeni, Cutlass Reid, Khizman, Starboy, Ivory Keyes and Boogie deliver a series of colorful vignettes involving two-timing men, two-timing women, devious foreign exchange students, massive cucumbers and everything in between. While this joint isn’t attached to any larger release, those digging it should stay tuned for further news and tunes from DMP Fans can look forward to further entries in the Event 20/20 Music Series over the course of November, as well as clicking here to learn how you can win a pair of Event’s new 20/20 BAS monitors.
Written by richard on 11/6/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.