While Durte Musik Prahduckshun‘s last feature found them grappling with the squawks and pecks of Angry Birds, the proverbial fury of women scorned isn’t enough to keep the crew from seeking out their company (and, occasionally, scorning them). DMP’s latest single, making its world premiere as entry #13 in DJBooth and Event Electronics’ 20/20 Music Series, finds the Nottz-fronted ensemble detailing what fellas will go through To Be Loved. Over the heavyweight producer’s eccentrically catchy beat, sampled from an unknown rendition of Jackie Wilson’s classic song of the same title, emcees Bigshot Manceeni, Cutlass Reid, Khizman, Starboy, Ivory Keyes and Boogie deliver a series of colorful vignettes involving two-timing men, two-timing women, devious foreign exchange students, massive cucumbers and everything in between. While this joint isn’t attached to any larger release, those digging it should stay tuned for further news and tunes from DMP Fans can look forward to further entries in the Event 20/20 Music Series over the course of November, as well as clicking here to learn how you can win a pair of Event’s new 20/20 BAS monitors.
Written by richard on 11/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)