Let’s all take a moment to thank our Eardums; though we don’t give much thought to the humble tympanic membrane when we’re nodding along to a dope record, those weird little cone-shaped structures (with the help of the other, equally important members of the auditory apparatus, of course) are what makes it all happen. The Midwestern spitter’s first Booth feature since March’s Guns Are the Old Pencils, this freshly-minted single selection finds DK showing love to that vital piece of human anatomy as he offers listeners a little insight into his creative process. The Lower Class’ imaGenius’ handles production duties, backing the emcee’s engagingly-flowed bars with head-noddable percussion and mellow brass. Fans can find this underground banger and much more on Outside, released Monday and available for free download from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 08/28/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.