Let’s all take a moment to thank our Eardums; though we don’t give much thought to the humble tympanic membrane when we’re nodding along to a dope record, those weird little cone-shaped structures (with the help of the other, equally important members of the auditory apparatus, of course) are what makes it all happen. The Midwestern spitter’s first Booth feature since March’s Guns Are the Old Pencils, this freshly-minted single selection finds DK showing love to that vital piece of human anatomy as he offers listeners a little insight into his creative process. The Lower Class’ imaGenius’ handles production duties, backing the emcee’s engagingly-flowed bars with head-noddable percussion and mellow brass. Fans can find this underground banger and much more on Outside, released Monday and available for free download from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 08/28/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Somebody" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.