Let’s all take a moment to thank our Eardums; though we don’t give much thought to the humble tympanic membrane when we’re nodding along to a dope record, those weird little cone-shaped structures (with the help of the other, equally important members of the auditory apparatus, of course) are what makes it all happen. The Midwestern spitter’s first Booth feature since March’s Guns Are the Old Pencils, this freshly-minted single selection finds DK showing love to that vital piece of human anatomy as he offers listeners a little insight into his creative process. The Lower Class’ imaGenius’ handles production duties, backing the emcee’s engagingly-flowed bars with head-noddable percussion and mellow brass. Fans can find this underground banger and much more on Outside, released Monday and available for free download from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 08/28/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.