In late ‘06, DJ Unk had just about everybody in America ‘walking it out’, and early the following year he introduced the 2 Step (a dance even the most hard-boiled folks do at their favorite spots). Given that it has been almost two years since the release of Beatin’ Down Yo Block!, the Atlanta hitmaker has decided that it’s time to get the club moving again for a Second Season. Ready to set yet another trend, Unk is looking to get the whole crowd stuntin’, popping bottles and showing off models In Yo Face. On the single, Oomp Camp‘s in-house producer DJ Montay (I’d Rather) delivers with a club-ready beat, but, as with his other singles, the appeal of In Yo Face will most likely come from whatever dance the video features.
Written by Burmy on 04/15/08
Submit your Rating
Big Oomp Records/Koch
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.