If you are DJ Unk, and the reigning king of crunk DJ’s, what do you do to make your remix hotter than the original? You recruit E-40, T-Pain, and Jim Jones to flip the remix. At first glance it may seem like their styles would clash, but the combination proves to be a genius idea. T-Pain’s synthesizer tinged vocals, Jim Jones gritty flows, and E-40’s smooth creative word play come together to make a very upbeat, danceable club remix. You can’t help but do a little 2-Step when you hear this song pump out of the speakers.
Written by Chicki on 04/24/07
Submit your Rating
Big Oomp Records/Koch
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix) ft. Andre 3000 & Jim Jones" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.