If you are DJ Unk, and the reigning king of crunk DJ’s, what do you do to make your remix hotter than the original? You recruit E-40, T-Pain, and Jim Jones to flip the remix. At first glance it may seem like their styles would clash, but the combination proves to be a genius idea. T-Pain’s synthesizer tinged vocals, Jim Jones gritty flows, and E-40’s smooth creative word play come together to make a very upbeat, danceable club remix. You can’t help but do a little 2-Step when you hear this song pump out of the speakers.
Written by Chicki on 04/24/07
Submit your Rating
Big Oomp Records/Koch
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.