If you are DJ Unk, and the reigning king of crunk DJ’s, what do you do to make your remix hotter than the original? You recruit E-40, T-Pain, and Jim Jones to flip the remix. At first glance it may seem like their styles would clash, but the combination proves to be a genius idea. T-Pain’s synthesizer tinged vocals, Jim Jones gritty flows, and E-40’s smooth creative word play come together to make a very upbeat, danceable club remix. You can’t help but do a little 2-Step when you hear this song pump out of the speakers.
Written by Chicki on 04/24/07
Submit your Rating
Big Oomp Records/Koch
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.