Elated at the success of Walk It Out and 2-Step, the executives at Koch Records have decided to re-release DJ Unk‘s debut album, Beat’n Down Yo Block! The first single off the re-release is a remix to the club track, Hit The Dance Floor. DJ Unk and guest rapper Baby D direct all the ladies in the club to ‘pop that booty on the dance floor,’ while making references to several other current moves (Wipe Me Down, Pop, Lock, & Drop It, Supaman). For those who haven’t copped the original Beat’n Down Yo Block!, Hit The Dance Floor might convince them to buy a copy of the re-release when it drops on September 25th.
Written by Burmy on 09/12/07
Submit your Rating
Big Oomp Records/Koch
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.