Elated at the success of Walk It Out and 2-Step, the executives at Koch Records have decided to re-release DJ Unk‘s debut album, Beat’n Down Yo Block! The first single off the re-release is a remix to the club track, Hit The Dance Floor. DJ Unk and guest rapper Baby D direct all the ladies in the club to ‘pop that booty on the dance floor,’ while making references to several other current moves (Wipe Me Down, Pop, Lock, & Drop It, Supaman). For those who haven’t copped the original Beat’n Down Yo Block!, Hit The Dance Floor might convince them to buy a copy of the re-release when it drops on September 25th.
Written by Burmy on 09/12/07
Submit your Rating
Big Oomp Records/Koch
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.