Elated at the success of Walk It Out and 2-Step, the executives at Koch Records have decided to re-release DJ Unk‘s debut album, Beat’n Down Yo Block! The first single off the re-release is a remix to the club track, Hit The Dance Floor. DJ Unk and guest rapper Baby D direct all the ladies in the club to ‘pop that booty on the dance floor,’ while making references to several other current moves (Wipe Me Down, Pop, Lock, & Drop It, Supaman). For those who haven’t copped the original Beat’n Down Yo Block!, Hit The Dance Floor might convince them to buy a copy of the re-release when it drops on September 25th.
Written by Burmy on 09/12/07
Submit your Rating
Big Oomp Records/Koch
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.