Elated at the success of Walk It Out and 2-Step, the executives at Koch Records have decided to re-release DJ Unk‘s debut album, Beat’n Down Yo Block! The first single off the re-release is a remix to the club track, Hit The Dance Floor. DJ Unk and guest rapper Baby D direct all the ladies in the club to ‘pop that booty on the dance floor,’ while making references to several other current moves (Wipe Me Down, Pop, Lock, & Drop It, Supaman). For those who haven’t copped the original Beat’n Down Yo Block!, Hit The Dance Floor might convince them to buy a copy of the re-release when it drops on September 25th.
Written by Burmy on 09/12/07
Submit your Rating
Big Oomp Records/Koch
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix) ft. Andre 3000 & Jim Jones" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.