This. Is. The. Turnt. Remix. After giving the world one of the crazier dance party music videos of all time, DJ Snake and Lil Jon took their own advice for today’s new club banger, Turn Down For What (Official Remix). The two are joined by the Three Kings Of Turning Up-Juicy J, 2 Chainz, and French Montana. And each of them came bearing gifts—Louie V down to the socks, thots for days, and endless bottle service. The Parisian DJ cuts down on the variations of the electric Middle Eastern melody, compared to the original, but the new additions to the remix roster, specifically French’s Auto-Tune verse, make up for their absence. Be prepared to hear this song on repeat this summer at all public and private gatherings because… turn down for what?!
Written by Bryan H on 04/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turn Down for What" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.