In an environment like a noisy club, where possibilities for conversation are limited, first impressions are even more important than usual. In addition to wearing your flyest outfit and arriving in a spotless whip, that means rolling with a clique you can rep with pride. On the latest single from DJ Self, his first feature since ‘09’s Swag Surfin (Freestyle), the NYC native poses the crucial question, “Who Ya Wit?” He’s certainly in good company on this joint; Def Jam artist YG and similarly-initialed Southern mainstay Yo Gotti jump on Radio‘s bass-heavy street boardwork to deliver braggadocio-soaked guest 16s. Forthcoming mixtape Expanding My Business has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its digital release.
Written by richard on 06/2/13
Submit your Rating
Selfish Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Swag Surfin' ft. Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Red Cafe & Maino" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.