I’m not sure what the Maybach Music Group March Madness pool standings look like, but I think it’s safe to say Rick Ross is at the top. This is in spite of bracket busters like of Wichita St or FGCU, who are indeed not the subject of DJ Scream‘s new single National Champs. Here The Renegades cook up a hypnotizing beat, laden with a cutting drum section, atop which Rozay dons his familiarly raspy, boisterous flow, used to drop a few appropriate references (Nick Saban, DeMarcus Cousins, and Charlie Ward) to college athletics. Like Scream’s last star-studded feature, Cee-Lo, National Champs will appear on the DJ’s forthcoming Long Live The Hustle album.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.