When you have had a career like Goodie Mobb and Gnarls Barkley member Cee-Lo, it is inevitable that you will come across a few humbling moments. For instance, maybe it was one of his four Grammy wins? It also could be having your stage name as the title of a rap record from three of the biggest names in the game. DJ Scream calls upon Future, Ludacris and Wale to blend their diverse, unique styles over the grandiose, trap production stylings of 808 Mafia. Although this cut is currently just a promo single and not attached to anything larger, each emcee has been plenty busy. In December, Wale released free mixtape Folarin, Future recently released his F.B.G.: The Movie tape, and Luda is prepping for the release of his next studio album, Ludaversal.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"National Champs" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.