When you have had a career like Goodie Mobb and Gnarls Barkley member Cee-Lo, it is inevitable that you will come across a few humbling moments. For instance, maybe it was one of his four Grammy wins? It also could be having your stage name as the title of a rap record from three of the biggest names in the game. DJ Scream calls upon Future, Ludacris and Wale to blend their diverse, unique styles over the grandiose, trap production stylings of 808 Mafia. Although this cut is currently just a promo single and not attached to anything larger, each emcee has been plenty busy. In December, Wale released free mixtape Folarin, Future recently released his F.B.G.: The Movie tape, and Luda is prepping for the release of his next studio album, Ludaversal.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"National Champs" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.