A nice wallet is an essential part of any gentleman’s wardrobe. Sure, you’re going to be sitting on it 90% of the time, but do you really want to bust out something patched together from duct tape when you’re footing the bill for a fancy dinner? I thought not. On the latest feature from DJ Rhettmatic, he and a couple talented homies show off the classy Louis Vuitton Wallets they carry in their back pockets. Brown Bag All-Stars J57 and Koncept handle mic duties, delivering their gritty, yet high-rolling bars over the headliner’s flip of Enemies, a joint off Adrian Younge and William Hart‘s Adrian Younge Presents: The Delfonics LP (also the foundation of Ghostface‘s record of the same name) This cut is just a loosie, but Kon and J57 are currently hard at work on a new EP titled The Fuel. Stay tuned for further details on that set, as well as anything else they may have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here Comes the Live Ones" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.