A nice wallet is an essential part of any gentleman’s wardrobe. Sure, you’re going to be sitting on it 90% of the time, but do you really want to bust out something patched together from duct tape when you’re footing the bill for a fancy dinner? I thought not. On the latest feature from DJ Rhettmatic, he and a couple talented homies show off the classy Louis Vuitton Wallets they carry in their back pockets. Brown Bag All-Stars J57 and Koncept handle mic duties, delivering their gritty, yet high-rolling bars over the headliner’s flip of Enemies, a joint off Adrian Younge and William Hart‘s Adrian Younge Presents: The Delfonics LP (also the foundation of Ghostface‘s record of the same name) This cut is just a loosie, but Kon and J57 are currently hard at work on a new EP titled The Fuel. Stay tuned for further details on that set, as well as anything else they may have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here Comes the Live Ones" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.