A nice wallet is an essential part of any gentleman’s wardrobe. Sure, you’re going to be sitting on it 90% of the time, but do you really want to bust out something patched together from duct tape when you’re footing the bill for a fancy dinner? I thought not. On the latest feature from DJ Rhettmatic, he and a couple talented homies show off the classy Louis Vuitton Wallets they carry in their back pockets. Brown Bag All-Stars J57 and Koncept handle mic duties, delivering their gritty, yet high-rolling bars over the headliner’s flip of Enemies, a joint off Adrian Younge and William Hart‘s Adrian Younge Presents: The Delfonics LP (also the foundation of Ghostface‘s record of the same name) This cut is just a loosie, but Kon and J57 are currently hard at work on a new EP titled The Fuel. Stay tuned for further details on that set, as well as anything else they may have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here Comes the Live Ones" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.