As you can easily tell from our site’s name, DJBooth’s primary audience is, well, DJs all over the world. Therefore, whenever one of them assembles a brand-new song, we are naturally excited to share it with the masses. Despite previously featuring work from the best of the DJ industry, the Booth has yet to come across a record that perfectly describes what a true DJ is about… until now. As DJ Revolution lays down the beat and scratches in the background, legendary MC KRS-One provides a powerful delivery that climaxes with the “Ten Commandments of DJing” (all users should take notes here; Khaled check out #8). All said, The DJ could become our website’s new theme song; for a full set of anthems, check for Revolution’s third studio album, King of the Decks, in stores and online September 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ey ft. Joell Ortiz & Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.