As you can easily tell from our site’s name, DJBooth’s primary audience is, well, DJs all over the world. Therefore, whenever one of them assembles a brand-new song, we are naturally excited to share it with the masses. Despite previously featuring work from the best of the DJ industry, the Booth has yet to come across a record that perfectly describes what a true DJ is about… until now. As DJ Revolution lays down the beat and scratches in the background, legendary MC KRS-One provides a powerful delivery that climaxes with the “Ten Commandments of DJing” (all users should take notes here; Khaled check out #8). All said, The DJ could become our website’s new theme song; for a full set of anthems, check for Revolution’s third studio album, King of the Decks, in stores and online September 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ey ft. Joell Ortiz & Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)