As you can easily tell from our site’s name, DJBooth’s primary audience is, well, DJs all over the world. Therefore, whenever one of them assembles a brand-new song, we are naturally excited to share it with the masses. Despite previously featuring work from the best of the DJ industry, the Booth has yet to come across a record that perfectly describes what a true DJ is about… until now. As DJ Revolution lays down the beat and scratches in the background, legendary MC KRS-One provides a powerful delivery that climaxes with the “Ten Commandments of DJing” (all users should take notes here; Khaled check out #8). All said, The DJ could become our website’s new theme song; for a full set of anthems, check for Revolution’s third studio album, King of the Decks, in stores and online September 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ey ft. Joell Ortiz & Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.