As you can easily tell from our site’s name, DJBooth’s primary audience is, well, DJs all over the world. Therefore, whenever one of them assembles a brand-new song, we are naturally excited to share it with the masses. Despite previously featuring work from the best of the DJ industry, the Booth has yet to come across a record that perfectly describes what a true DJ is about… until now. As DJ Revolution lays down the beat and scratches in the background, legendary MC KRS-One provides a powerful delivery that climaxes with the “Ten Commandments of DJing” (all users should take notes here; Khaled check out #8). All said, The DJ could become our website’s new theme song; for a full set of anthems, check for Revolution’s third studio album, King of the Decks, in stores and online September 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ey ft. Joell Ortiz & Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.