As you can easily tell from our site’s name, DJBooth’s primary audience is, well, DJs all over the world. Therefore, whenever one of them assembles a brand-new song, we are naturally excited to share it with the masses. Despite previously featuring work from the best of the DJ industry, the Booth has yet to come across a record that perfectly describes what a true DJ is about… until now. As DJ Revolution lays down the beat and scratches in the background, legendary MC KRS-One provides a powerful delivery that climaxes with the “Ten Commandments of DJing” (all users should take notes here; Khaled check out #8). All said, The DJ could become our website’s new theme song; for a full set of anthems, check for Revolution’s third studio album, King of the Decks, in stores and online September 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ey ft. Joell Ortiz & Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.