DJ Revolution’s résumé is no laughing matter. The mind behind Instrumental Addicts and the opening theme for The Wake Up Show has worked with everyone from Large Professor to Planet Asia. On this go-round, off his brand new album King of the Decks, the 10-year hip-hop vet links up with underground favorites Joell Ortiz and Termanology for Ey. Over a Cuban-Mexican musical treat, the duo comes through with swag personified. Ortiz – much ballyhooed after his Aftermath dismissal – spits venom certifying his greatness, and Termanology is no slouch either, as he has proven time and again inside our Booth. Enlisting two of the illest since Big Pun left us, DJ Revolution adds another notch to his belt, and continues to provide true hip hop heads with the crack they need.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The DJ ft. KRS-One" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.