DJ Revolution’s résumé is no laughing matter. The mind behind Instrumental Addicts and the opening theme for The Wake Up Show has worked with everyone from Large Professor to Planet Asia. On this go-round, off his brand new album King of the Decks, the 10-year hip-hop vet links up with underground favorites Joell Ortiz and Termanology for Ey. Over a Cuban-Mexican musical treat, the duo comes through with swag personified. Ortiz – much ballyhooed after his Aftermath dismissal – spits venom certifying his greatness, and Termanology is no slouch either, as he has proven time and again inside our Booth. Enlisting two of the illest since Big Pun left us, DJ Revolution adds another notch to his belt, and continues to provide true hip hop heads with the crack they need.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/17/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The DJ ft. KRS-One" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.