DJ Revolution’s résumé is no laughing matter. The mind behind Instrumental Addicts and the opening theme for The Wake Up Show has worked with everyone from Large Professor to Planet Asia. On this go-round, off his brand new album King of the Decks, the 10-year hip-hop vet links up with underground favorites Joell Ortiz and Termanology for Ey. Over a Cuban-Mexican musical treat, the duo comes through with swag personified. Ortiz – much ballyhooed after his Aftermath dismissal – spits venom certifying his greatness, and Termanology is no slouch either, as he has proven time and again inside our Booth. Enlisting two of the illest since Big Pun left us, DJ Revolution adds another notch to his belt, and continues to provide true hip hop heads with the crack they need.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The DJ ft. KRS-One" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.