DJ Revolution’s résumé is no laughing matter. The mind behind Instrumental Addicts and the opening theme for The Wake Up Show has worked with everyone from Large Professor to Planet Asia. On this go-round, off his brand new album King of the Decks, the 10-year hip-hop vet links up with underground favorites Joell Ortiz and Termanology for Ey. Over a Cuban-Mexican musical treat, the duo comes through with swag personified. Ortiz – much ballyhooed after his Aftermath dismissal – spits venom certifying his greatness, and Termanology is no slouch either, as he has proven time and again inside our Booth. Enlisting two of the illest since Big Pun left us, DJ Revolution adds another notch to his belt, and continues to provide true hip hop heads with the crack they need.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/17/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The DJ ft. KRS-One" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)