DJ Revolution’s résumé is no laughing matter. The mind behind Instrumental Addicts and the opening theme for The Wake Up Show has worked with everyone from Large Professor to Planet Asia. On this go-round, off his brand new album King of the Decks, the 10-year hip-hop vet links up with underground favorites Joell Ortiz and Termanology for Ey. Over a Cuban-Mexican musical treat, the duo comes through with swag personified. Ortiz – much ballyhooed after his Aftermath dismissal – spits venom certifying his greatness, and Termanology is no slouch either, as he has proven time and again inside our Booth. Enlisting two of the illest since Big Pun left us, DJ Revolution adds another notch to his belt, and continues to provide true hip hop heads with the crack they need.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The DJ ft. KRS-One" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.