Simple, satisfying, and packed with the carbohydrates you need in order to maintain peak performance, noodles are a vital part of any balanced diet (disclaimer: as a guy who’s been known to eat ice cream for breakfast, I am probably not a reliable source of dietary advice). With new single Hands High, Panhandle State newcomer (a Buffalo native) and Booth newcomer DJ Noodles lives up to his name, delivering a track with all the makings of a club staple. Here, the headliner’s zesty, compulsively body-moving synth boardwork (complete with a hook sampled from Biggie‘s classic cut Keep Your Hands High) sets the stage for hyped up rhymes from four fellow Floridians: Ace Hood, Brisco, 2 Pistols and Tom G serve up hard-partying bars generously seasoned with street appeal. Best of all, Noodles doesn’t overwhelm the track’s natural flavor with constant shouting, like some people might have. How about it, Booth readers – hungry for seconds? Keep it locked for the latest on Noodles’ currently-untitled full-length, coming sometime this fall.
Written by richard on 04/27/10
Submit your Rating
Fix Your Face Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everyday Allday" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.