Simple, satisfying, and packed with the carbohydrates you need in order to maintain peak performance, noodles are a vital part of any balanced diet (disclaimer: as a guy who’s been known to eat ice cream for breakfast, I am probably not a reliable source of dietary advice). With new single Hands High, Panhandle State newcomer (a Buffalo native) and Booth newcomer DJ Noodles lives up to his name, delivering a track with all the makings of a club staple. Here, the headliner’s zesty, compulsively body-moving synth boardwork (complete with a hook sampled from Biggie‘s classic cut Keep Your Hands High) sets the stage for hyped up rhymes from four fellow Floridians: Ace Hood, Brisco, 2 Pistols and Tom G serve up hard-partying bars generously seasoned with street appeal. Best of all, Noodles doesn’t overwhelm the track’s natural flavor with constant shouting, like some people might have. How about it, Booth readers – hungry for seconds? Keep it locked for the latest on Noodles’ currently-untitled full-length, coming sometime this fall.
Written by richard on 04/27/10
Submit your Rating
Fix Your Face Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everyday Allday" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.