When DJ Mustard isn’t producing hit records for YG, Kid Ink, Trey Songz and Rick Ross, he’s in the studio creating hit records to keep for himself. Following the March release of full-length lead single, Vato, the buzzworthy beatmaker returns to the Booth with Down On Me, a strip club ready banger that features the guest assistance of frequent collaborators 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla $ign. Will the Roc Nation producer see the same success with his own solo material that his friends have experienced thanks to his assisted craftsmanship? Only time will tell. Be sure to look out for further info and tunes from Mustard’s forthcoming debut album, 10 Summers, scheduled for a Q3 release.
UPDATE: We’ve added the brand new visuals for Down On Me.
Written by DJ Z on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feelin' Myself" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)