If you’re a fan of innovative hip-hop/EDM hybrids, there’s a good chance you’ve already copped DJ Muggs’ most recent album, the dubstep-inspired Bass for Your Face. Just in case it’s slipped your mind, though, the Cypress Hill veteran has returned to our pages with a fresh video single off the set. On Safe From Harm, UK singer Bella Humble showcases her ethereal vocal stylings over the headliner’s airy synth arpeggios and heavy-hitting percussion, building up to the inevitable drop of the bass. DJay Brawner‘s official visuals round out the package. Feeling it? More is just a few mouse-clicks away on the artist’s latest project, available for free streaming right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Snap Your Neck Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.