If you’re a fan of innovative hip-hop/EDM hybrids, there’s a good chance you’ve already copped DJ Muggs’ most recent album, the dubstep-inspired Bass for Your Face. Just in case it’s slipped your mind, though, the Cypress Hill veteran has returned to our pages with a fresh video single off the set. On Safe From Harm, UK singer Bella Humble showcases her ethereal vocal stylings over the headliner’s airy synth arpeggios and heavy-hitting percussion, building up to the inevitable drop of the bass. DJay Brawner‘s official visuals round out the package. Feeling it? More is just a few mouse-clicks away on the artist’s latest project, available for free streaming right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Snap Your Neck Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.