If you’re a fan of innovative hip-hop/EDM hybrids, there’s a good chance you’ve already copped DJ Muggs’ most recent album, the dubstep-inspired Bass for Your Face. Just in case it’s slipped your mind, though, the Cypress Hill veteran has returned to our pages with a fresh video single off the set. On Safe From Harm, UK singer Bella Humble showcases her ethereal vocal stylings over the headliner’s airy synth arpeggios and heavy-hitting percussion, building up to the inevitable drop of the bass. DJay Brawner‘s official visuals round out the package. Feeling it? More is just a few mouse-clicks away on the artist’s latest project, available for free streaming right here in the Booth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Snap Your Neck Back" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.