If you’re a fan of innovative hip-hop/EDM hybrids, there’s a good chance you’ve already copped DJ Muggs’ most recent album, the dubstep-inspired Bass for Your Face. Just in case it’s slipped your mind, though, the Cypress Hill veteran has returned to our pages with a fresh video single off the set. On Safe From Harm, UK singer Bella Humble showcases her ethereal vocal stylings over the headliner’s airy synth arpeggios and heavy-hitting percussion, building up to the inevitable drop of the bass. DJay Brawner‘s official visuals round out the package. Feeling it? More is just a few mouse-clicks away on the artist’s latest project, available for free streaming right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/22/13
Industry veteran DJ Muggs is readying the release of his Dupstep-influenced new solo project, Bass For Your Face. The 10 song project (which will include two bonus tracks) features previously-released cuts "Snap Your Neck...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Snap Your Neck Back" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.