If you’re a fan of innovative hip-hop/EDM hybrids, there’s a good chance you’ve already copped DJ Muggs’ most recent album, the dubstep-inspired Bass for Your Face. Just in case it’s slipped your mind, though, the Cypress Hill veteran has returned to our pages with a fresh video single off the set. On Safe From Harm, UK singer Bella Humble showcases her ethereal vocal stylings over the headliner’s airy synth arpeggios and heavy-hitting percussion, building up to the inevitable drop of the bass. DJay Brawner‘s official visuals round out the package. Feeling it? More is just a few mouse-clicks away on the artist’s latest project, available for free streaming right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/22/13
Industry veteran DJ Muggs is readying the release of his Dupstep-influenced new solo project, Bass For Your Face. The 10 song project (which will include two bonus tracks) features previously-released cuts "Snap Your Neck...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Snap Your Neck Back" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.