In just one week, listeners in The DJBooth will be able to imbibe their fill of Louie Gonz and DJ Manipulator‘s Private Stock. Before they unscrew the cap, though, they’re inviting us to Talk to the Bottle. The final pre-release world premiere off the collaborators’ Booth-hosted street album is more thrilling than a chat with a glass vessel has any right to be. Over Manipulator’s quirky, yet ominous sample work, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxes poetic about the pleasures of overdrinking, showcasing a flow unimpeded by the staggering amount of alcohol in his system. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop the collaborators’ digital full-length next Tuesday, when it drops exclusively via the Booth.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Worcester, Massachusetts emcee/producer Louie Gonz and fellow Bay State native DJ Manipulator (who is celebrating a birthday today!) have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their first collaborative...
Music Is My Message/Speak Up Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's The Man" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)