In just one week, listeners in The DJBooth will be able to imbibe their fill of Louie Gonz and DJ Manipulator‘s Private Stock. Before they unscrew the cap, though, they’re inviting us to Talk to the Bottle. The final pre-release world premiere off the collaborators’ Booth-hosted street album is more thrilling than a chat with a glass vessel has any right to be. Over Manipulator’s quirky, yet ominous sample work, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxes poetic about the pleasures of overdrinking, showcasing a flow unimpeded by the staggering amount of alcohol in his system. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop the collaborators’ digital full-length next Tuesday, when it drops exclusively via the Booth.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
Music Is My Message/Speak Up Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's The Man" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.