In just one week, listeners in The DJBooth will be able to imbibe their fill of Louie Gonz and DJ Manipulator‘s Private Stock. Before they unscrew the cap, though, they’re inviting us to Talk to the Bottle. The final pre-release world premiere off the collaborators’ Booth-hosted street album is more thrilling than a chat with a glass vessel has any right to be. Over Manipulator’s quirky, yet ominous sample work, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxes poetic about the pleasures of overdrinking, showcasing a flow unimpeded by the staggering amount of alcohol in his system. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop the collaborators’ digital full-length next Tuesday, when it drops exclusively via the Booth.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
Music Is My Message/Speak Up Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's The Man" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)