In just one week, listeners in The DJBooth will be able to imbibe their fill of Louie Gonz and DJ Manipulator‘s Private Stock. Before they unscrew the cap, though, they’re inviting us to Talk to the Bottle. The final pre-release world premiere off the collaborators’ Booth-hosted street album is more thrilling than a chat with a glass vessel has any right to be. Over Manipulator’s quirky, yet ominous sample work, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxes poetic about the pleasures of overdrinking, showcasing a flow unimpeded by the staggering amount of alcohol in his system. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop the collaborators’ digital full-length next Tuesday, when it drops exclusively via the Booth.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
Music Is My Message/Speak Up Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's The Man" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.