In just one week, listeners in The DJBooth will be able to imbibe their fill of Louie Gonz and DJ Manipulator‘s Private Stock. Before they unscrew the cap, though, they’re inviting us to Talk to the Bottle. The final pre-release world premiere off the collaborators’ Booth-hosted street album is more thrilling than a chat with a glass vessel has any right to be. Over Manipulator’s quirky, yet ominous sample work, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxes poetic about the pleasures of overdrinking, showcasing a flow unimpeded by the staggering amount of alcohol in his system. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop the collaborators’ digital full-length next Tuesday, when it drops exclusively via the Booth.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Worcester, Massachusetts emcee/producer Louie Gonz and fellow Bay State native DJ Manipulator (who is celebrating a birthday today!) have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their first collaborative...
Music Is My Message/Speak Up Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's The Man" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.