The word ‘victory’ has a storied place in hip-hop’s history, most memorably in the track Victory, which features the Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes, and Diddy all discussing the ultimate cost of success. Across the globe, Frankfurt, Germany’s DJ Kitsune has decided to pick up the word to title his latest project, Victory: The Album, and has linked up with newly-independent Atlanta rapper, Stat Quo, who contributes the creativity so readily evident in his mixtapes. The result of hard work, dedication and go-get-‘em attitude, their collaborative cut, Unstoppable, is a Crada-produced A-Town street anthem in the making.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Way ft. Sheek Louch, Rasul, & Kaled Ibrahim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.