The word ‘victory’ has a storied place in hip-hop’s history, most memorably in the track Victory, which features the Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes, and Diddy all discussing the ultimate cost of success. Across the globe, Frankfurt, Germany’s DJ Kitsune has decided to pick up the word to title his latest project, Victory: The Album, and has linked up with newly-independent Atlanta rapper, Stat Quo, who contributes the creativity so readily evident in his mixtapes. The result of hard work, dedication and go-get-‘em attitude, their collaborative cut, Unstoppable, is a Crada-produced A-Town street anthem in the making.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Way ft. Sheek Louch, Rasul, & Kaled Ibrahim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.