The word ‘victory’ has a storied place in hip-hop’s history, most memorably in the track Victory, which features the Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes, and Diddy all discussing the ultimate cost of success. Across the globe, Frankfurt, Germany’s DJ Kitsune has decided to pick up the word to title his latest project, Victory: The Album, and has linked up with newly-independent Atlanta rapper, Stat Quo, who contributes the creativity so readily evident in his mixtapes. The result of hard work, dedication and go-get-‘em attitude, their collaborative cut, Unstoppable, is a Crada-produced A-Town street anthem in the making.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Way ft. Sheek Louch, Rasul, & Kaled Ibrahim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)