If you’re a DJ in Florida, chances are you feel immense pressure to measure up to Best of the Booth winner Khaled, whose ability to bring big-names together is unrivaled; Quest, Christion, and GQ have tried, but so far none have been able to achieve the success of Mr. We The Best. Khaled may have met his match, however, in Miami-Dade County veteran DJ King Sams, whose debut Booth feature is the remix to his well-hyped single I Love U No More. While Bobby V‘s hook and N.O.R.E.‘s verse are retained from the original, this remix adds a female perspective in Miss Dade County, who lets her ex know that she’ll do just fine without the luxuries he provided while they were together. King Sams might not quite match Khaled’s uncanny knack for assembling stars, but this record proves he’s got the production chops to set off a chain reaction in the club.
Written by Burmy on 02/5/09
Submit your Rating
Original Gangstaz Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.