We the Best head honcho DJ Khaled is following up the boisterous, street-certified Welcome to My Hood (and its successful remix) with something a little more club-focused. I’m on One finds Young Money megastar Drake joining frequent Khaled collaborators Lil Wayne and Rick Ross over a hypnotic synth instrumental by T-Minus & Noah “40” Shebib. For more cuts, check out Khaled’s fifth full-length, We the Best Forever, due out June 28.
Written by richard on 05/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.