We the Best head honcho DJ Khaled is following up the boisterous, street-certified Welcome to My Hood (and its successful remix) with something a little more club-focused. I’m on One finds Young Money megastar Drake joining frequent Khaled collaborators Lil Wayne and Rick Ross over a hypnotic synth instrumental by T-Minus & Noah “40” Shebib. For more cuts, check out Khaled’s fifth full-length, We the Best Forever, due out June 28.
Written by richard on 05/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.