We the Best head honcho DJ Khaled is following up the boisterous, street-certified Welcome to My Hood (and its successful remix) with something a little more club-focused. I’m on One finds Young Money megastar Drake joining frequent Khaled collaborators Lil Wayne and Rick Ross over a hypnotic synth instrumental by T-Minus & Noah “40” Shebib. For more cuts, check out Khaled’s fifth full-length, We the Best Forever, due out June 28.
Written by richard on 05/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.