DJ Khaled singles feature an average of five guest artists. How did we come to that conclusion? Well, it’s very simple, my friends. Add up Holla At Me (5), Born and Raised (3), We Takin’ Ova (6), I’m So Hood (4) and Out Here Grindin’ (7), and divide by five. With this in mind, it comes as a surprise that Khaled’s newest single, the second from his forthcoming We Global album, only features two artists. Over an epically-scorching production from the Khaled-managed duo The Runners, industry heavyweights T-Pain and Kanye West do as the song’s title suggests and Go Hard. Despite the overused auto-tune effect, Teddy smashes the song’s hook, and Kanye drops lyrical bombs at the end of both his verses. We Global drops September 16.
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.