DJ Khaled singles feature an average of five guest artists. How did we come to that conclusion? Well, it’s very simple, my friends. Add up Holla At Me (5), Born and Raised (3), We Takin’ Ova (6), I’m So Hood (4) and Out Here Grindin’ (7), and divide by five. With this in mind, it comes as a surprise that Khaled’s newest single, the second from his forthcoming We Global album, only features two artists. Over an epically-scorching production from the Khaled-managed duo The Runners, industry heavyweights T-Pain and Kanye West do as the song’s title suggests and Go Hard. Despite the overused auto-tune effect, Teddy smashes the song’s hook, and Kanye drops lyrical bombs at the end of both his verses. We Global drops September 16.
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.