DJ Khaled singles feature an average of five guest artists. How did we come to that conclusion? Well, it’s very simple, my friends. Add up Holla At Me (5), Born and Raised (3), We Takin’ Ova (6), I’m So Hood (4) and Out Here Grindin’ (7), and divide by five. With this in mind, it comes as a surprise that Khaled’s newest single, the second from his forthcoming We Global album, only features two artists. Over an epically-scorching production from the Khaled-managed duo The Runners, industry heavyweights T-Pain and Kanye West do as the song’s title suggests and Go Hard. Despite the overused auto-tune effect, Teddy smashes the song’s hook, and Kanye drops lyrical bombs at the end of both his verses. We Global drops September 16.
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.