DJ Khaled singles feature an average of five guest artists. How did we come to that conclusion? Well, it’s very simple, my friends. Add up Holla At Me (5), Born and Raised (3), We Takin’ Ova (6), I’m So Hood (4) and Out Here Grindin’ (7), and divide by five. With this in mind, it comes as a surprise that Khaled’s newest single, the second from his forthcoming We Global album, only features two artists. Over an epically-scorching production from the Khaled-managed duo The Runners, industry heavyweights T-Pain and Kanye West do as the song’s title suggests and Go Hard. Despite the overused auto-tune effect, Teddy smashes the song’s hook, and Kanye drops lyrical bombs at the end of both his verses. We Global drops September 16.
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.