DJ Khaled singles feature an average of five guest artists. How did we come to that conclusion? Well, it’s very simple, my friends. Add up Holla At Me (5), Born and Raised (3), We Takin’ Ova (6), I’m So Hood (4) and Out Here Grindin’ (7), and divide by five. With this in mind, it comes as a surprise that Khaled’s newest single, the second from his forthcoming We Global album, only features two artists. Over an epically-scorching production from the Khaled-managed duo The Runners, industry heavyweights T-Pain and Kanye West do as the song’s title suggests and Go Hard. Despite the overused auto-tune effect, Teddy smashes the song’s hook, and Kanye drops lyrical bombs at the end of both his verses. We Global drops September 16.
Written by DJ Z on 08/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.