Miami radio personality and Terror Squad member DJ Khaled is set to release his second solo album, We The Best. And the name doesn’t lie – this sophomore effort from Khaled boasts work from an impressive assortment of artists. On the powerful anthem New York Is Back, Khaled is joined by Ja Rule, Jadakiss, and Terror Squad founder Fat Joe. Despite the album’s impressive roster of A-List guests, including Timbaland, R. Kelly, and the ever-present Akon, Khaled says he’s not worried about how it charts. “It’s not about the most record sales. Hopefully I sell millions of records, but it’s about getting my music out.” And Khaled has done just that. Don’t miss We The Best, set for release on June 12th.
Written by Beeb on 05/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.