Miami radio personality and Terror Squad member DJ Khaled is set to release his second solo album, We The Best. And the name doesn’t lie – this sophomore effort from Khaled boasts work from an impressive assortment of artists. On the powerful anthem New York Is Back, Khaled is joined by Ja Rule, Jadakiss, and Terror Squad founder Fat Joe. Despite the album’s impressive roster of A-List guests, including Timbaland, R. Kelly, and the ever-present Akon, Khaled says he’s not worried about how it charts. “It’s not about the most record sales. Hopefully I sell millions of records, but it’s about getting my music out.” And Khaled has done just that. Don’t miss We The Best, set for release on June 12th.
Written by Beeb on 05/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)