Miami radio personality and Terror Squad member DJ Khaled is set to release his second solo album, We The Best. And the name doesn’t lie – this sophomore effort from Khaled boasts work from an impressive assortment of artists. On the powerful anthem New York Is Back, Khaled is joined by Ja Rule, Jadakiss, and Terror Squad founder Fat Joe. Despite the album’s impressive roster of A-List guests, including Timbaland, R. Kelly, and the ever-present Akon, Khaled says he’s not worried about how it charts. “It’s not about the most record sales. Hopefully I sell millions of records, but it’s about getting my music out.” And Khaled has done just that. Don’t miss We The Best, set for release on June 12th.
Written by Beeb on 05/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.