Miami radio personality and Terror Squad member DJ Khaled is set to release his second solo album, We The Best. And the name doesn’t lie – this sophomore effort from Khaled boasts work from an impressive assortment of artists. On the powerful anthem New York Is Back, Khaled is joined by Ja Rule, Jadakiss, and Terror Squad founder Fat Joe. Despite the album’s impressive roster of A-List guests, including Timbaland, R. Kelly, and the ever-present Akon, Khaled says he’s not worried about how it charts. “It’s not about the most record sales. Hopefully I sell millions of records, but it’s about getting my music out.” And Khaled has done just that. Don’t miss We The Best, set for release on June 12th.
Written by Beeb on 05/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.