When an artist starts their career as a pre-teen, they naturally deliver content appropriate for that age group. Then, as that MC grows into an adult, we start hearing more adult-content come out of their once squeaky clean mouth. Here to demonstrate our point, the now-21-year old Bow Wow is looking to evolve past his Disney Channel-suitable past (sorry ladies) and Stunt with the more hardcore names in the rap game. Lil’ Wayne, Playaz Circle’s Titi Boi, and DJ Khaled all join Bow, who himself gets into more FCC-fineable territory (have you ever heard him drop an f-bomb before? He does here). Then again, judging from the past, Columbia/Sony will likely censor Stunt as they have with his previous work-if they do, they’ll have their work cut out for them.
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)