When an artist starts their career as a pre-teen, they naturally deliver content appropriate for that age group. Then, as that MC grows into an adult, we start hearing more adult-content come out of their once squeaky clean mouth. Here to demonstrate our point, the now-21-year old Bow Wow is looking to evolve past his Disney Channel-suitable past (sorry ladies) and Stunt with the more hardcore names in the rap game. Lil’ Wayne, Playaz Circle’s Titi Boi, and DJ Khaled all join Bow, who himself gets into more FCC-fineable territory (have you ever heard him drop an f-bomb before? He does here). Then again, judging from the past, Columbia/Sony will likely censor Stunt as they have with his previous work-if they do, they’ll have their work cut out for them.
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.