When an artist starts their career as a pre-teen, they naturally deliver content appropriate for that age group. Then, as that MC grows into an adult, we start hearing more adult-content come out of their once squeaky clean mouth. Here to demonstrate our point, the now-21-year old Bow Wow is looking to evolve past his Disney Channel-suitable past (sorry ladies) and Stunt with the more hardcore names in the rap game. Lil’ Wayne, Playaz Circle’s Titi Boi, and DJ Khaled all join Bow, who himself gets into more FCC-fineable territory (have you ever heard him drop an f-bomb before? He does here). Then again, judging from the past, Columbia/Sony will likely censor Stunt as they have with his previous work-if they do, they’ll have their work cut out for them.
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.