Late last month, Miami’s own DJ Khaled dropped his Kiss The Ring album and like most projects from the well-known DJ, the release is filled with ballerific, swagtastic, rapper-heavy cuts that all seem very suitable for the club. Among those records is B*tches & Bottles, which features a who’s who of guest features including Lil Wayne, T.I., Ace Hood, and Future. On the single each rapper takes turns dropping their braggadocious raps in between Future’s lively hook. Most impressive of the bunch is T.I., who steers clear of holding back on his verse as he raps, “Right hand to God on everything, I see the hearts of men and they very lame/ I won’t entertain no punk sh*t, they talking sh*t and I run sh*t.” Handling the production on the rowdy record is buzzmaking Atlanta beatsmith Mike Will Made It whose signature, bass-heavy beat is the foundation for B*itches & Bottles fun. Khaled’s Kiss The Ring album, which was released on August 21 and features appearances from a number of hip-hop heavyweights, is available for purchase here.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.